Fertility Support (Naturally Conceving & IVF)
A lot of factors would influence the physiological pathways in fertilisation. The age, health history (such as fallopian tube adhesion, endometriosis), eggs maturity & quality, sperms quantity & quality, emotional status, and many others. For intending parents planning to have a baby but have somehow failed in numerous attempts, or a history of multiple miscarriage, we are here to help. There are many ways we can help to improve both the female and the male reproductive systems, we can try to achieve positive pregnancy by:
- adjusting the hormonal levels graudally (signallying reproductive glands systematically)
- ovarian blood circulation (follicular growth, transforming by meiosis reactivation)
- improving egg quality
- adjust the physiological ‘clock’, timing of endometrial building synchronizes with egg maturity
- promote uterus circulation
- achieve adequate thickness of the endometiral layer
- improve quality of endometrium (vital for embryo embedment and vessel sprouts – placenta)
- regulate uterine contractions
- regulate the correct timing of follicles to egg maturity, to fertilsation – zygote, then migration to the uterus, on time
- support early embyrological development
- improve emotional status (such as sleeps, anxiety)
- support male health and reproduce system
Every individual is unique and different, some people need complementary assistance with ART (assisted reproductive technology). For more information regarding Victoria Legislations on ART, please go to, Victorian Assisted Reproductive Technology for more information. And go to our specific IVF Acupuncture Support page for more info on how we can maximise your success rate.
Our experienced Chinese Medicine doctor will sit down with you for an in-depth consultation and then discuss the available structured programs that are suitable for different individuals.
Our goal is to provide optimal care, so during consultation we will look at the full spectrum of the individual.
Basic information of the reproductive organs, hormones details (TSH, LH, FSH, estrogen) and medical history are helpful elementary information. In addition to these, a differential diagnosis will be made from the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, then a conclusive treatment plan can be made and will be discuss further during consultation.
Information collected will be contributing to decision makings on tailored treatment regimen.
We have a range of services available in the clinic to support your family goals.
Natural Fertility Support
Professional advice and treatments are available to support couples trying to accomplish their family goals. We provide acupuncture, herbal remedies and other modalities to struggling couples wanting to conceive naturally.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Prior to Conception: The Role of an Acupuncture Protocol in Improving Women’s Reproductive Function
This comprehensive study was conducted in Sydney, Australia. It concludes that Acupuncture “….. increased fertility awareness; improved wellbeing; those who conceived did so in half the time……”